The health and safety of our guests and staff is our commitment
We are constantly reviewing updates from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the
Italian Institute of Health (ISS), in order to implement the suggested safety protocols. We have also been certified by the Italian Hotel Association for “Accoglienza sicura”- Safe hospitality.
Our goal is to ensure the well-being and safety of our guests and employees in all
We are working on welcoming you back in full safety, click here to consult the measures we
are adopting to ensure your health and safety.
– Our staff has been trained and are constantly updated on operating protocols to
ensure health and safety of guests and employees.
– Specific cleaning, hygiene and sanitizing measures have been adopted in all areas of
– All common areas will be frequently sanitized (such as the hall, bar, restaurant,
public toilets, elevators touch points etc.)
– Hand-Santizing gel will be available for guests in all common areas of the hotel.
– Temperature: a thermo-scan thermometer is available at reception.
Should you be running a temperature above 37.5C please inform staff immediately
– The use of individual protective face masks is mandatory indoors, when the
adequate distancing cannot be ensured. If you do not have your own mask, we will make sure to give you one.
– Social distancing in public spaces and common areas: we kindly remind our guests to
maintain the recommended social distancing ( at least 1 meter apart ) .
– Rooms: we have improved our rigorous protocols to thoroughly sanitize all
surfaces with certified disinfectants.
– Breakfast will be served by our staff at tables, in your room, or in the courtyard
to ensure the adequate distancing.
– We continue to strictly comply to the current food safety recommendations.
– We strongly advise to provide all check-in information prior to your arrival as
to fasten check-in procedures at the desk upon arrival.
Stay happy, stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you again soon!