In order to process reservations, Hotel Lancelot must handle and store your name, email or other contact information and in case of confirmation your credit card details (personal data). Italy's Privacy Law Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection) safeguards the recording of personal data, incuding names and contact information, and consent is needed for the Lancelot to record your personal data. By contacting Hotel Lancelot to make a reservation, it is assumed that you give your consent for Hotel Lancelot to store your name and contact address on its paper and electronic registers.
Hotel Lancelot handles your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you request or confirm a hotel booking
- When you make a request for information or additional services
- When you send us an email message
- When we correspond with you by email fax or letter
The information provided can be used by the Hotel Lancelot to
- maintain and process bookings
- provide information and advertising
- Credit card details are handled by the hotel for the sole purpose of processing and guaranteeing your reservation
The Hotel Lancelot will not sell, share or make your personal information available to any third parties without your consent if the purpose is unrelated to the services you have requested.
Compliance with Italian Law on Privacy
Your personal data is required and recorded by the Hotel Lancelot in order to provide a Hotel reservation or other related services requested by you.
Your personal data is processed in observance of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal data protection).
Hotel Lancelot declares that the personal data that you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- hotel reservations and related services
- informing you of special offers, promotions or sending season's greetings. You may decline processing and release of the personal data provided for this purpose
The processing of personal data shall be regulated by the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and shall take place, in compliance with the abovementioned law, in full observance of the utmost privacy and protection of the customer's rights. Processing shall also be performed with the aid of computers.
The submission of the requested data is mandatory in order to provide booking services. Refusal to provide this data will result in the impossibility of making Hotel reservations and related services.
Customers hereby declare they are aware of their rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.